How exciting to be nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award! Many thanks to my non-trad friends at Going the Distance, Academic Proofreeder, and My Life as a Mature Age Student for the nomination!
The rules are as follows: thank those who nominated you and link to their blog; copy and paste the award to your blog; list seven things about yourself; and list fifteen blogs that you regularly read. Here goes.....
- I skipped kindergarten and went straight to first grade. Not sure why.
- I've watched Lord of the Rings about a million times and plan to watch it a million more.
- I'm desperate to be a world traveler, but so far have only made it as far as Canada.
- Chocolate is my favorite food group
- I once ran 10 miles. Never want to do it again.
- I love hiking almost as much as I love to read.
- I want to go an a BIG adventure.
Phew, that was difficult! Now for the blog list...
- Academic Proofreader
- Going the Distance
- My Life as a Mature Age Student
- Diaries of a Neurotic Non-Trad
- Old Girl at Uni
- Student Mum
- Joze Blog
- Sweet Sue
- Blossom's Blog
- Well, so this is all I can come up with that I read on a regular basis. I would like to consistently read more blogs, but I have too much reading and writing to do for school to fit in any more blogs right now. Someday.